Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Uploading Paved Road

Post by world_uxt79l8t
Good Day Guys,

Im Newbie in waze community. my place im presently residing doesn't have any road at all. so i try to use paved road on the application, the problem is HOW TO UPLOAD IN WAZE SERVER and map editing

please let me have your input and idea

Happy New Year.
world_uxt79l8t

POSTER_ID:13171606

Send a message

bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by bz2012
If you post a permalink showing us the area where you 'paved' the road, we may be able to help you.

As it is, we have no idea where your problem is.

You can use "Drives" in the editor to highlight your path during a drive over the road and you can add the missing road segment yourself. Be sure and name it properly and connect it properly. The editing wiki will tell you how to do this.

You could also use Live Map to post an error report where the road needs to be added and then post the permalink to that report here so someone can add it for you.
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by fvwazing
If you read it you may have noticed there is no need for "uploading". Just wait till your drive is processed.
fvwazing
Send a message
Waze jezelf!
600K+ edits
AM for some 25.000 km² around Maastricht, the Netherlands
iPhone 3Gs / iOS 6.0.1

Post by fvwazing
tdsparrow wrote:how long will it takes uploading paved road? i've waited it for several weeks.
As you may have concluded from the posts above yours - there is no such as "upload a paved road". Read the wiki on how to edit/name those paved roads in order to have them make sense on the map.
fvwazing
Send a message
Waze jezelf!
600K+ edits
AM for some 25.000 km² around Maastricht, the Netherlands
iPhone 3Gs / iOS 6.0.1

Post by tdsparrow
how long will it takes uploading paved road? i've waited it for several weeks.
tdsparrow
Send a message

Post by world_uxt79l8t
I have read all those procedure and instructions, could not find about uploading paved road.
world_uxt79l8t
Send a message