Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Update Tapatalk and wiki on server side

Post by Wolfeye
Could you please update the plug ins for Tapatalk and Wiki on the server for a better (modern) usability.

Waze is supposed to be a technical modern app for use with modern hardware. And I really agree that it is!
But when trying to access and add information to forums and wiki you just get unsatisfied with the old (not modern) technology. So please update and make the whole experience as innovative as the app implies.
Wolfeye

POSTER_ID:2615609

Send a message

Post by top_gun_de
What is wrong with Tapatalk? I see no issues with the iOS-versions and the Waze-forum. The Wiki is another story...
top_gun_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by Wolfeye
top_gun_de wrote:What is wrong with Tapatalk? I see no issues with the iOS-versions and the Waze-forum. The Wiki is another story...
There is no support for Tapatalk HD!
I've used Tapatalk and most of the functions are supported. Just installed Tapatalk HD and discovered that I can't moderate (edit) my posts. If I go "back" to Tapatalk I can edit a post earlier posted with Tapatalk HD.

It should be a really simple thing just to update the plug in..?
Wolfeye
Send a message