Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Why is my Dashboard all blank?

Post by Sarastro72
Hi

I am a new user since a few days back, I have done some drives and some edits and have thus aquired some points et.c. however today my dashboard seems to be completely broken. Is it just me or are others having the same problem?

See the image below and observe that I was logged in at the moment of the screenshot.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/31023388/Dashboard.png
Sarastro72

POSTER_ID:13128243

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Please see the "Where's my points thread" posted to every single forum.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Sarastro72 wrote:The issue is not that my points are too low, it is that they are completely missing, not even a 0. Also missing is my Name, my City, my Email, even my Last updated. They were there yesterday.

This is not a delay in updated points, this is a non functioning dashboard. See the picture I posted.
I understand that, but new users, as you are, often are looking at the wrong server, which that post addresses. I could not see what server you were on from the screenshot.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by dmcconachie
There is a known issue with the dashboard on the world server at the moment, it is being investigated.
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by Sarastro72
The issue is not that my points are too low, it is that they are completely missing, not even a 0. Also missing is my Name, my City, my Email, even my Last updated. They were there yesterday.

This is not a delay in updated points, this is a non functioning dashboard. See the picture I posted.
Sarastro72
Send a message
Last edited by Sarastro72 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Sarastro72
Thanks, then I know and someone is on it. :)
Sarastro72
Send a message

Post by top_gun_de
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
Sarastro72 wrote:The issue is not that my points are too low, it is that they are completely missing, not even a 0. Also missing is my Name, my City, my Email, even my Last updated. They were there yesterday.

I understand that, but new users, as you are, often are looking at the wrong server, which that post addresses. I could not see what server you were on from the screenshot.
Hi Alan,

if he was on the wrong server, the points would show "0" or a low amount which is calculated from his forum posts. "NA" is not caused by logging into the wrong dashboard ;-)

Best regards,

** update: As of 17:53 CET, the dashboard shows regular points :-)

Detlev
top_gun_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message