Important messages to community users. This forum is locked (waze staff only).
Post by karlos349
I had the same issue as well. My points seem to be correct now, but my rank hasn't changed in a good 3 weeks or so.
karlos349
Send a message

Post by MikeBsTruck
You can add me to the list of people with the "low storage memory" problem.

Mike

Tour 9630
v5.0.0.662 (Bundle 1123, Platform 4.2.0.303)
MikeBsTruck
Send a message

Post by Scoth
I am having the same problem on my Bold 9700. In addition, I lost all of my favorites, and saved locations on my handset. Not sure if this is related, but I am also having a problem with the dashboard on the website not giving me stats at all. Prior to the update, I couldnt see any of my routes for the last 2 weeks. Now I cant see them at all, plus, no stats in the ranking window.
Scoth
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
Same problem here, except I'm missing 4,000 points. I know they say that once a day the points are updated on the phone, but mine should have been updated by now (not to mention those 4,000 points are OLD points, not new ones, so they should be on there regardless).

I also have the problem with the error message, and I have plenty of memory as well.

And my stats (rank, report count, forum post count, etc) have been frozen for two weeks. Maybe it's a blackberry problem. I have posted about it several times on these forums with no response from support... I'm kind of disappointed, honestly. I love waze, and it's okay if there's a bug... but it would be nice to know what is wrong and if I can EVER expect my stats to be accurate again.
unwallflower
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
My points on my phone are more or less accurate... about 500 points lower than shown in my dashboard, but I'm sure those will be updated soon.

My driving reports, forum posts, etc STILL haven't updated... it has been weeks. I sent support a screenshot of the problem (they asked for it) and they said they'd take a look at it but I haven't received a response. Still very disappointed.
unwallflower
Send a message