Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Instigater

POSTER_ID:1327807

Send a message
Community Coordinator: Latvia
LV community: Operācija "Meži" - saraujam!
Other communities: Take the challenge! Go green! Improve map of your country and show us the progress!

Post by Instigater
I noticed it because of routing issues. Routing server has still stuck in preupdate era. We noticed that routing server tries to avoid less than highways on long journeys. So we made one major highway and routing bacame more logical. We updated second highway (the fastest route) but the routing server still provides just the first one.
Instigater
Send a message
Community Coordinator: Latvia
LV community: Operācija "Meži" - saraujam!
Other communities: Take the challenge! Go green! Improve map of your country and show us the progress!

Post by wroadd
You need refresh Your client's cache.
It is good at me.
http://i49.tinypic.com/30jjr5z.png
(The livemap lowest 2 zoomlevel is not refreshing, it's true.)
wroadd
Send a message
Waze Global Champ, (Re)tired
Hardware: Oukitel U22 & iPhone 7
Car: Soca Octavia : red

Post by wroadd
Instigater wrote:I noticed it because of routing issues. Routing server has still stuck in preupdate era. We noticed that routing server tries to avoid less than highways on long journeys. So we made one major highway and routing bacame more logical. We updated second highway (the fastest route) but the routing server still provides just the first one.
So it is not offered in the alternate routes?
Could You share with me the start point and the destination point for this routing?
wroadd
Send a message
Waze Global Champ, (Re)tired
Hardware: Oukitel U22 & iPhone 7
Car: Soca Octavia : red