Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by paulwelch23
CBenson wrote:Sure it would be great if this page were updated. But unless someone is going to do it, it would be better off removed. It is now so outdated that it provides more misinformation than help.
...Or at least put a banner at the top warning that the information is severely out of date.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
paulwelch23
Send a message
Paul M. Welch, PE

Tennessee-based CM, focusing on Middle / East TN and Memphis
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/2/2a/W ... 00k_5c.png

Post by txemt
I vote for an overhaul of the Wiki page(s).
txemt
Send a message
Just wazeting my time to help you waze your route smoothly.

Post by txemt
I think it should read like a book with chapters. Make things easier to find. The first page being a welcome page, the second page being a table of contents that gives us directions to where we want to go. If I'm looking for ROAD NAMING, then I go to "Road Naming" and if I have a question about road types, I go to "Roads."

Just an opinion.
txemt
Send a message

Post by txemt
That's what I'm saying....the entire Wiki should read like that, not just some parts.
txemt
Send a message

Post by xander271
I started updating 'Area Manager' and 'Area Manager 101'.

Since both 'Area Manager' and 'Area Manager 101' already exist in the wiki and can't be renamed, I decided to work with what we already have.

I've expanded the 'Area Manager' page to be more than just a definition of what and AM is.

1 How to Become an Area Manager
1.1 Required Reading
2 Area Manager application process
2.1 Identifying your area
2.2 Area Manager territory
2.3 The application
3 Area Manager Links
xander271
Send a message

Post by xander271
Thank you. Not much got done to the 101 page except moving the Google AM display map and To-do list from the AM page to 101.

I also added a 'Reference Links' section. I think it will be the most helpful since my goal is to make this page the focal point for any AM question. We should be able to directly answer or link to the answer from here.

I agree with the videos. I've hidden the link till I update them.
xander271
Send a message