Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

The editor is being stupid

Post by txemt
The editor is being stupid today. I've had to redo the same segments of road 2-3 times and it's not saving my work, for some strange reason. Anyone know what's going on?
txemt

POSTER_ID:8943870

Send a message
Just wazeting my time to help you waze your route smoothly.

Post by txemt
I make about 20 edits, save, make 20 more, save, then shut down, wait 10 minutes, then do it again. :)
txemt
Send a message

Post by txemt
If I do 100 changes then save, then do 100 more and hit save, the first 100 haven't gone through, so now I have to redo them.
txemt
Send a message

Post by txemt
I'm done editing for the night.
txemt
Send a message

Post by txemt
It also keeps refreshing on it's own every time I move the map.
txemt
Send a message

Post by TruckOttr
There's something extra laggy going on with the editor, more than usual. Changes aren't being reflected even after several minutes. That and the peekaboo problem reports been making it extra frustrating. :(
TruckOttr
Send a message
https://sign.wme-tools.com/images/signa ... d-0200.pnghttps://sign.wme-tools.com/images/signa ... ones-4.png
Hayward, CA, Reno/Sparks, NV, Elko/Spring Creek, NV and apparently the N. NV section of Portola Valley, CA. :-)