Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Read the forum posting instructions.

If your country has a dedicated forum for unlocks or update requests. See this thread for details first.

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST HERE

Read these rules:
1. Use this forum ONLY if your country does not have a Dedicated Forum for update requests.
2. Read the forum posting instructions.

Level 3 unlock- Springfield, MO

Post by filmless1
https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-93.27 ... s=28014335

I've applied for AM and I'm very knowledgeable about creating roads, intersections, turn restrictions, etc. Someone basically didn't finish Battlefield (east/west) as a 2 separate lanes. I can work on that. Looks like we have several other major roads in the city that need that done as well but I'll request Unlock on those later.
filmless1

POSTER_ID:11438014

Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
I unlocked it, but I don't see why National or Batterfield need to be split. I don't see anything that would qualify it for a split.
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
I would. But I don't want to dictate how it is done in your state. Again, if you find rottielover, PM him with the permalink and discuss it with him. If everyone gets on the same page, so much more gets done. The Wiki also has the best editing guides and covers splitting and unsplitting roadways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
Once you talk to him about it and you guys agree to unsplit it, select all the roads you need unlocked and make another request. I'd be happy to help unlocks for you.

Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
Yes, if you edit a road and lock it, it is locked at your level 1. I come along and update that segment. Once I save it, the lock level goes to my level 5. There was talk of waze giving the ability of higher editors to lock segments to a lower level, but hasn't been introduced yet.

Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
Correct. Or if the previous editor locked it before I came along.

Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
Illinois office copies, I'll go ahead and unlock it for him.
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
Ok, all unlocked. I left this section locked here: https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-93.27 ... TTTFTTTTFT This leads to one of those new goofy interchanges. I'll merge it into one 2 way before primrose for you.
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by filmless1
Looks like other parts of town were split too. Would you recommend I re-combine east of that location?
filmless1
Send a message

Post by filmless1
bigbear3764 wrote:The Wiki also has the best editing guides and covers splitting and unsplitting roadways.

yeah, I read that. According to Wiki the road needs to be combined to 1. A LOT of level 5 unlock are needed. I'll just attempt to contact rottielover. :)
filmless1
Send a message