Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by Spil
MagicOfLA wrote:
jimi00 wrote:Does somebody know how many time the candies last ?
If i've done a lot of Map Edit yesterday, but i didn't drove today, how many time bonus are kept "in memory" to be picked up ?
I don't think there's any time-out there...
There is no "time-out" on them, as far as I know. They'll last until you pick them up while driving, even if it's weeks later. I did a lot more editing and less driving this week than I normally do ... I've got a backlog of probably 12K-15K edits' worth of candies to pick up (and that's after picking up 8 this morning and afternoon). I'll only be able to grab 2-4 more of them this evening ... and then I'll be back on the editor again, to pile up even more candies on top of them before I start picking them up again -- it's a vicious cycle! :lol:
Spil
Send a message
I'm Spil, and I approve this message! :D
~ ~ AM: Upstate NY; CM: USA/Canada ~ ~
Wazing the I-86 Corridor with my Casio C771 G'zOne Commando
New York Editors: To-Do List!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/c/c8/W ... 00k_6c.png

Post by Spil
On my two-block drive to church, I usually get one on the way there and one on the way back. On any given Sunday, I can pick up 8-12 candies (depending on my backlog ;)) without even trying real hard, just based on my regular drives there during the winter. :D
Spil
Send a message

Post by Spil
jasonh300 wrote:
Spil wrote:On my two-block drive to church, I usually get one on the way there and one on the way back. On any given Sunday, I can pick up 8-12 candies (depending on my backlog ;)) without even trying real hard, just based on my regular drives there during the winter. :D
You drive to church 4-6 times on any given Sunday?
Yep ... at 0730 for band practice, then home to get the kids & wife, back for the service at 0815, then home afterward. At 1630 I'm taking the teenagers over for drama practice, then at 1800 it's back for the evening service, and then another round trip around 2100 to pick up the teens after the youth group meeting. And occasionally I'll buzz back home between the early service & Sunday school (as I did today) to put the roast in the oven. :D
But once warmer weather comes, then we go back to walking the two blocks instead of driving. :)
Spil
Send a message

Post by WaGaLiGong
enhket wrote:
davidwlam wrote:Are you guys taking about the map editing candies or which candies?
yes, the map editing candies (750).
I see only one 200 points map editing candy, how many map edits for the 750 candy?
WaGaLiGong
Send a message

Post by yippeekyaa
From personal experience I can give you some tips on how to clear out those candies quickly. Find a dead end road at least a half a mile long. Drive to the end and stop for at least 60 seconds, a candy will appear, drive to other end and pick it up. Again, stop for at least 60 seconds. Do a U-turn and repeat.

Being a package delivery driver made it easy for me to figure this method out. While making multiple stops on the same road a candy would appear each time I made a stop and this would continue until all bonus candy I was due were picked up.
yippeekyaa
Send a message