Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Problem with AppRadio (Pioneer)

Post by ranrinc
I experience problem with WAZE will not allow me to edit or post any comment when it running on AppRadio for my Pioneer head units. Previous version have no problem, however the latest version doesn't allow me to type anything even if I try to type from my iPhone 4S.

MyWaze also doesn't want to be swipe on Pioneer touch screen which is troublesome when I'm planning to change the MOOD.

I hope WAZE team can fixed this problem. Otherwise the latest WAZE was AWESOME :lol:
ranrinc

POSTER_ID:5543173

Send a message

Post by jdensmor
The one thing I liked about my Appradio is not working now either. No keyboard interaction, even when parked or when the passenger is the designated typist. My experience with this radio tells me the Pioneer folks aren't doing much R&D on their product. If this is an issue with Waze it'd been fixed already is my guess.

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1, Waze 3.5.3.0
jdensmor
Send a message

Post by jsnl
Same problem here with Waze 3.5.3.0 on AppRadio/iPhone 4S/iOs 6.0.1.

Not able to enter text while keyboard is shown, and not able to scroll in all menus.

Hoping for a quick solution!
jsnl
Send a message

Post by kiben
same problem here.. kinda frustrating because if you need to search for a route you can't input anything at all.. i hope they can fix this problem..
kiben
Send a message

Post by marcelozani
I Have the same problem, and, i can't move thru the pop up menus, then had parts hidden that i cannot click
marcelozani
Send a message

Post by neildradford
I have an iPhone 4S on ios6 and I can't input any text, even to set a destination. The pioneer keyboard pops up, and I can press the keys, but nothing appears, for instance in the search box.

While I'm here, it would be great if the app showed the current time in addition to the time I will reach the destination, as the only place I have a clock in the car is on the stereo which can't be seen in app mode.

Happy driving,

Neil.
neildradford
Send a message

Post by pantareiHappy
I have the same issue after the upgrade at ios 6.

Please can you help me ?

thanks in advance
pantareiHappy
Send a message

Post by purringpumas
my iphone 5 no longer connects to my app radio with waze. what's going on? has support been dropped for the app radio?

using iphone 5 to connect to pioneer 940bt with apple 30 pin to lightning adapter
purringpumas
Send a message

Post by ranrinc
After upgrading to the latest beta iOS the off center problem appear again.. Anyone know how to fixed this problem?
ranrinc
Send a message

Post by robin1979
jdensmor wrote:If this is an issue with Waze it'd been fixed already is my guess.
It is an issue with Waze, and has been fixed in the 3.6 beta.
robin1979
Send a message
MapSquadEurope
Area Manager - Europe