Important messages to community users. This forum is locked (waze staff only).
Post by libora
Hi, do you other users of this version problems with stability as me. I must say, that this version on my Nokia E71 is unstable :(
libora
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
HTC EVO 3D a Waze 3.6.0 for Android
Informace pro editory, Přehledné video v angličtině

Post by Maio72
hello,
I registered my IMEI few days ago but now I'm not able to install the beta version on my mobile.
Can you help me?

thanks a lot,
Maio
Maio72
Send a message

Maio72
Send a message

Post by Maio72
Hi all,
this morning I downloaded the new version on my Samsung HD ( Symbian version obviously ), and with my surprise I obtained the release 1.09 ...
But in the past days I didn't received an email or advise that the new version was available to download...
The number of release is 1.9.0.0, can someone told me if is equal to 1.9.99.301 ?
And where I can read the changelog?

thanks a lot,
Maio
Maio72
Send a message

Maio72
Send a message

Post by Maio72
hi alex, when you registered yourself?
From when you registered to the beta you've to wait 2 / 3 weeks.
Now I installed on my Samsung i8910 the Nokia Tocuhscreen version rel. 1.9 and it work fine for the moment.

regards,
Maio
Maio72
Send a message

Post by martinmiller35
hi, i filled out the form with my imei a few days ago. Am i supposed to get some notification from you or can i just download and install. Do i need to uninstall first? Thanks.
martinmiller35
Send a message
Last edited by martinmiller35 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by martinmiller35
i filled out imei form a few days ago. Can i now in ahead and install this version or do i have to wait for response from you? Also, do i have to uninstall current version first?
martinmiller35
Send a message

Post by martinmiller35
When I try, it says constrained by certificate. What does that mean and what do I have to do about it?
Thanks,

Oh by the way, this is on a 5800 running system 40.2.005.
martinmiller35
Send a message

Post by russellvt
Same here... I've had a couple of "issues" with the current "stable" version - I'm interested to see if those have since been fixed (as well as all the other cool stuff that's sure to come down the pipe, here).
russellvt
Send a message
--
Russell M. Van Tassell
Area Manager - San Francisco Bay Area (California) & Traverse City (Michigan)