Password Reset in Application not working

Post by courtelmore
I had to do a factory reset of my phone and now I need to enter my user name and password, which of course, I don't remember. When I try to re-set my password from the phone, it is NOT sending an e-mail to me . . . not in spam, not in the inbox, nowhere. Who can help me with this?
courtelmore

POSTER_ID:5826515

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Username and password are case-sensitive. Make sure the first letter of your username isn't being capitalized by your OS. Also, for your registered email address, see what the forum has listed for you. It should be the same as what you registered your Waze account with. The various parts of Waze are supposed to use either a unified or linked database.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AndyPoms
Use the password reset system on the website. Log out, then there is a "forgot password" link on the login page.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by AndyPoms
courtelmore wrote:I did this . . . but it is not sending the reset e-mail to me! I need customer support from someone at Waze who can look at my account, please!
Well, you're logged in here, so something is working...

Click the support link at the top of the page, ask the Quick Help "forgot password" then at the bottom of the results, click email and fill out that form - that will get you into the support queue.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
USA Country Manager

Post by AndyPoms
courtelmore wrote:Unfortunately the password reset for the forums didn't do the trick on the application :-( Thanks for the tip.
The forum login is tied to the Waze login...

You need use the logout/login button ALL the way at the top right of the page (in the black/dark grey navigation bar). That should log you out of Waze, the Waze wiki & the Waze fourm. It will also log you into all three at once...
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
USA Country Manager

Post by courtelmore
I did this . . . but it is not sending the reset e-mail to me! I need customer support from someone at Waze who can look at my account, please!
courtelmore
Send a message

Post by courtelmore
Unfortunately the password reset for the forums didn't do the trick on the application :-( Thanks for the tip.
courtelmore
Send a message