Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Interface in latest alpha

Post by ariesboy475
I like that fact that you have the automatic night mode. Except that timeframe for that is a bit off. At 8am, the sunlight is pretty bright, yet the app is still in night mode. Please give us option to set the start/end time for the switch.

From the main settings page, we have the navi guidance, display and light. Please allow for the navi and display to be saved. i.e. I would switch it to 3d, but after quitting the app and starting it later, it switches back to the default 2d mode.
ariesboy475

POSTER_ID:79

Send a message

Post by ariesboy475
In the night mode, the search, events, reports menu are very bright. They are still using the standard white background. All windows/menus should also have a night mode.
ariesboy475
Send a message

Post by DisplayName
As mentioned by ariesboy475 (above), when you're in night mode all of the other interfaces are still very bright. It would be great if you could reverse the colors on these things. Changing all the backgrounds to a dark gray and making the text white (or light gray) would be far less alarming and distracting when you're driving at night.

I can see that this has been mentioned a few times over the years, any idea if it's actually going to be implemented?
DisplayName
Send a message

Post by DisplayName
Here's a link to the entry at User Voice. More votes will raise the level of visibility on this feature request/defect.

Click here to vote for this request.
DisplayName
Send a message

Post by krankyd
you're absolutely right. I added it to our list, and hopefully we'll be able to add it to one of the next updates.
krankyd
Send a message
wazing like a hurricane

Post by The Fej
Will add to the open problems list.
The Fej
Waze Management
Waze Management
Send a message

Post by wimbet
I have a similar problem. The night mode toggles on and off at the wrong times for where I live.
wimbet
Send a message