Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Old data on clients?

Post by j2brown
I've had a few URs today that appear to be based on old data. In one case they indicated a road name that was wrong, but had been fixed last spring (according to the last updated time in the editor). Another one reported "not a through street" on a street that is correctly separated and last edited in 2011.

I'm still looking into the issue, but wanted to mention it here in case someone can offer further insights.

It seems like they have old data on their clients, but I wouldn't expect old data to be around that long. Any other thoughts?

jeff
sdg
j2brown
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:6249446

Send a message
Area manager for Sterling, VA
OG Wazer, trying to keep up.

Post by CBenson
I've seen plenty of URs where the date is clearly incorrect. In other words, the yesterday or 5 days ago is inaccurate, but I haven't seen any where I could verify the client data out of date.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902