I've started a month ago to re-write the famous WME Extended Tools plugin since it was broken with the last releases of WME Editor.
There is no major changes in term of functionalities with the previous one but major ergonomic redesign, performances and resources optimizations.
Since it is a re-write from scratch, don't expect to have a mature and bug free script.
For developpers, the script is also shipped with an API which allow you to create your owns buttons and menus in the toolbar.
As you might know, there is an editor which allow you to modify only parts of addresses without modifying the other parts. This editor allow to edit also parts of streetnames according to the current French conventions (a street ID concatenated with a '-' and a streetName). This is a simple regular expression which do the job and if you have such conventions, I can implement it accordingly.
For any bugs or feauture requests, please fill the form in the following link:http://code.google.com/p/wme-addons/issues/listWME Add-Ons V0.41:
Minor release :
- Fix error on save with unnamed segment
- Better management of navigator zoom levels (still need to refresh page after zooming)WME-Addons V0.42
- Save snap dist parameter in user settings
- StreetId regexp improvment for France
- Path for new beta-editors in manifest (NA and INTL)
- Improved layout for segment list options03/23/2013
Minor release :WME-Addons V0.43
- Fixed #8 : Locked field in segment list repost "unknow' instead of "false"
- Fixed #10 : Only allow modification of items you are allowed to edit
- Fixed #13 : Adapt to new WME Beta editor
- Cleanup code
Links are the same, just click for update
Chrome : http://wme-addons.googlecode.com/svn/branches/br_V0.40/Chrome%20package/wme-addons.crx
Firefox : http://wme-addons.googlecode.com/svn/branches/br_V0.40/injectit.user.js
Thank to all those who test and help me to provide you this first release.
Enjoy and don't hesitate to give me feedback or improvment suggestions,