cheaters?

Post by fabiosky78
hello there wazers,

I am pretty new on waze, using it daily from a week but I got a couple of questions.

I live in Switzerland, and how is possibile that on the weekly classification, the firts guys already have more than 6k points after a one day? that means they did drive almost 5'000 km in a day!!! they got a plane?

and, I am using waze every day, why I not get points on "drive your second day in a week" - "your first report during week end" .. I reported more than one into the week end.

How does it works all this classifications and point in real? some people finds the way to cheat???

Fabio
fabiosky78

POSTER_ID:8932960

Send a message

Post by argus-cronos
fabiosky78 wrote:hello there wazers,

I am pretty new on waze, using it daily from a week but I got a couple of questions.

I live in Switzerland, and how is possibile that on the weekly classification, the firts guys already have more than 6k points after a one day? that means they did drive almost 5'000 km in a day!!! they got a plane?

and, I am using waze every day, why I not get points on "drive your second day in a week" - "your first report during week end" .. I reported more than one into the week end.

How does it works all this classifications and point in real? some people finds the way to cheat???

Fabio

Hi Fabio

It's damn cold here, so look at Liestal, Lausen, Itingen and Sissach, if you see how we build new citys out of scratch in one day, you may find out where the points are comming from.
Plus for driving and getting additional Bonus Candies for every 500 edits.
Also we have CMs over here which are very active in foreign countries as well.

If you have any questions or issues around Waze, just ask per PM or post to our Forum, even in German or French of course.

Regards
Argus
argus-cronos
Send a message

Post by MagicOfLA
fabiosky78 wrote:I live in Switzerland, and how is possibile that on the weekly classification, the firts guys already have more than 6k points after a one day? that means they did drive almost 5'000 km in a day!!! they got a plane?
You'll get points from map editing too. 2k edits equal 3k points plus 3k cookie bonus...
MagicOfLA
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by MagicOfLA
And some reading for long dull winter evenings... :)
http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/Earn ... culated.3F
MagicOfLA
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message