Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by Wajo357
Timbones wrote:
Wajo357 wrote:Is the 'warnings for selected nodes' supposed to show for ALL bad nodes or just for the highway, primary roads, etc?
Only on major roads, plus any single node or segment you select.

youncs wrote:Since I updated to 1.4.2 I have no node / connectivity info. All else appears to work fine.
Check that the option mentioned above is enabled.

via mobile
any chance you can have the setting for all nodes? :)
Wajo357
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/6/69/W ... 00k_5c.png
Area Manager: New York / New Jersey (in USA)

Post by willd2012
Superfraggle wrote:
I keep spotting unnamed segments, only to zoom in and see they are roundabouts, if you add a colour for roundabouts, it will help identify roundabouts that not marked correctly as roundabouts..

The other side to this, is that if I see a roundabout that isn't yellow, I can readily see that it needs attention - if another colour was used specifically for roundabouts, it would break this rather useful functionality :-).

Regards,

Will.
willd2012
Send a message

Post by willd2012
Timbones wrote:Here's yet another new version for you!

v1.4

- fixed many bugs for improved robustness and compatibility
Hi Tim,

The script, as others have said, is excellent, and allows one to be much more productive than otherwise...

However, I assume that in amongst the bugfixes, was one that "fixed" erroneously named roundabouts not to show as yellow/orange, which, as was briefly discussed in the thread recently, was very handy - particularly in my neck of the woods!

Such roundabouts now are almost impossible to spot without zooming right in to check...

A couple of examples:-

https://world.waze.com/editor/?lon=-1.8 ... TTTTTTTTFT

https://world.waze.com/editor/?lon=-1.9 ... TTTTTTTTFT

The script as was made things a little easier ;-)

Regards,

Will.
willd2012
Send a message

Post by willd2012
Timbones wrote: I'm considering adding a separate highlight for roundabouts which are named or two-way, but haven't quite settled on how to display it...

:)
Hi Tim,

Sounds very good to me :-).

Thanks,
Will.
willd2012
Send a message

Post by wl02703
I'm using Chrome 24.0.1305.3 dev-m and I don't see any highlights either. In v1.4 I was seeing the yellow & purple highlights but no u-turns (red highlights). Now I don't see any turn warnings at all.

And yes, I have the checkbox ticked. :D
wl02703
Send a message

Post by youncs
I just set up the extension today and it's highlighting segments.

I don't have access to the Add/Save/Undo/Redo/Trash icons.

Am I missing something?
youncs
Send a message
iPhone 4 / iOS6 *I dont' navigate very often, but when I do, I use Apple Maps . . .

Post by youncs
I knew that :p - Thanks
youncs
Send a message
iPhone 4 / iOS6 *I dont' navigate very often, but when I do, I use Apple Maps . . .

Post by youncs
While that extension is awesome of course,

That was like giving a map addict the equivalent of crack.

I'm not sure I appreciate being enabled like that :shock:
youncs
Send a message

Post by youncs
GizmoGuy411 wrote:Told you so! :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Yes you did . . . but I didn't take it as a warning lol :lol:
youncs
Send a message

Post by youncs
I didn't have any problems installing the last on in chrome, file name ends in .js, just getting the page of code.

Do I have to uninstall the previous one first?
youncs
Send a message