Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by deeggo
AndyPoms wrote: Notes: Been discussed many times. Basically the ability to set road direction (two-way, one-way) or turn restrictions that are dependent on the day of the week and/or time of day.
+1000, no wait, +1000000
deeggo
Send a message
Global Champ. Country manager Nederland & België
NL: Wiki: hoe label ik een (snel)weg correct?
HTC One M8 | Follow me on Twitter
Join Dropbox, free online file sync! Register through this link and give you and me 250MB extra for free. Thanks!

Post by deeggo
Coming from the Netherlands, that link is just hilarious FV!
deeggo
Send a message
Join Dropbox, free online file sync! Register through this link and give you and me 250MB extra for free. Thanks!

Post by deeggo
That is their strategy indeed.
deeggo
Send a message

Post by deeggo
@fvwazing just because it's the village of Weert, doesn't automatically make it disaster area. That'll make some unhappy residents ;-)
deeggo
Send a message

Post by deeggo
Where did you get that information?
deeggo
Send a message

Post by deeggo
I figured it wasn't very concrete.
They will not go there. Other apps are way better on the pedestrian and bicycle thing. That boat has left and it's to late to jump on.
deeggo
Send a message

Post by deeggo
It will never happen.
:-)
deeggo
Send a message

Post by demeltt
I agree with jemay.

1. trailer mode would be helpful the most helpful. RV planning routs without tight turns or narrow roads. Also the option to avoid steep grades or known high wind areas.

2. Carpool mode would be nice. the ability to recognize if a carpool and or toll lane is on the rare occasion traveling faster.
jemay wrote:Location: USA
1) Recreational Vehicle (RV), some roads are restricted and do not allowing RVs. Some roads and tunnels do not allow RVs.
2) Towing anything. (Car towing a trailer, RV towing a car/trailer, Pickup truck towing trailer, Truck (18 wheelers)....) Because in California you can only do 55mph while everybody else can go faster when posted. So time of ETA would change for anybody towing (because we are not allowed to drive over 55mph when towing)
3) In California, if the HOV lanes are in the center of the interstate, Trucks and towing vehicles can not be in the inside (Left) lanes or the dedicated center (of the freeway) lanes (i.e. 91 express lanes).
4) Trains. People are already riding the trains with Waze on and building roads (tracks :roll:)
5) Ferry routes. Currently we mark them as toll roads, but should be classified and noted as Ferry.

Notes:
Truck = 18 wheeler = semi = commercial truck,
Pickup truck = non commercial truck would equate to private car.
demeltt
Send a message

Post by dfellow
Just started using Waze. Finding it a nice app. Now see that I'm probably messing things up (speed reports) since I'm riding a bicycle. But, I'm able to document problems though while riding like missing streets and traffic problems, construction zones, so I would like to see a bicycle mode.

Thanks,
Donald
Waze newbie
dfellow
Send a message

Post by djejbr
Please include Waze support for motorcycle riders and please make sure that in Brazil it has the ability for traffic filtering which is something legal around here!

Best Regards,

Ernani
djejbr
Send a message