Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.
Post by orbitc
fotoroel wrote:Thanks! Really like to hear it from somebody of other country/continent ;-)

Can somebody make a vote in the votesystem of waze? For the mileage tracking?

I already voted. I will PM and ask. I don't know, how it's importance comparing the other feature requests. I know that there a lot of things that people like to see. This might not be on the top of the list. Not that this isn't important.
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!

Post by orbitc
fotoroel wrote:
orbitc wrote:I already voted. I will PM and ask. I don't know, how it's importance comparing the other feature requests. I know that there a lot of things that people like to see. This might not be on the top of the list. Not that this isn't important.
Well there is a mileage tracking when you login the Dashboard, so the data is availble, easy to implent ;-)

Don't get me wrong, I am not against it. As I said before, I already voted for this. We can only hope to see this implemented.
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

USA | MapRaid!

Post by orbitc
fotoroel wrote:
orbitc wrote: Don't get me wrong, I am not against it. As I said before, I already voted for this. We can only hope to see this implemented.
I know, just saying that it's easy to impent it, because the data is already in the system :)
Not at all. :) I Understand.
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

USA | MapRaid!