AM Fugen/Kaltenbach

Moderators: top_gun_de, argus-cronos, Error79, Country Managers Österreich

AM Fugen/Kaltenbach

Postby omba_de » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:38 am

Hey wilco!

I'd activate toll roads.
This is why: you guys come from The Netherlands? By car? What's your route? Through Germany, I guess. Germany is toll free. So You'd just need a toll badge for Austria. Those are available for 10days (€8.30), 2months (€24.20) and 1year (€80.60). I absolutely recommend to buy one, because its expensive if they'd check (which happens not that rarely!). Check out www.asfinag.at for further information.
And within that badge almost all freeways are included.
--> Coming from NL to AT (I think kufstein will be your border) the freeways are included into that badge. Going from fügen to Salzburg is the same.
So don't avoid toll roads! Otherwise you'd leave the freeway in kufstein and drive the majors up to the zillertal. That would be very annoying! (Many cities and speed limits.
And as I've written before... In the zillertal shouldn't be any extra toll roads opened at your arriving time.

I'll give you a tip: don't fuel up your car on the highway petrol stations! Those are too expensive. I think even the German highway gas stations are much cheaper.
Diesel isn't that cheap here anymore (it's around €1,45 at the moment, unlead 95 (which is called 'super' here) is 2ct more. )

Any other questions? Let them come. I'll try to answer them ;)

Yours,
Eric
Probleme mit i-Gerät und Waze? Bitte melden. Als iOS-expert kann ich dir vielleicht weiter helfen!

AT-Wiki
Wie Waze Routen Kalkuliert
omba_de
Global Champs Localizers
Global Champs Localizers

Re: AM Fugen/Kaltenbach

Postby GPSRitter » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:42 pm

If you have bought a vignette use Freeways.
As explained by Eric, the toll roads which are not freeways are not tolled in Winter as long as there's snow on those roads. So no chance to drive anyway ... unless you have a superwheel Jeep like they used to be in Iceland for the Glaciers and Off-Road tours ;)
GPSRitter
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby Gamersea » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:17 pm

Haha oke, then I know enough. I guess I won't be routed over those closed roads?

Thanks for the information!
Gamersea

AM Fugen/Kaltenbach

Postby omba_de » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:40 pm

gamersea wrote:Haha oke, then I know enough. I guess I won't be routed over those closed roads?

Thanks for the information!

No. Those roads are kinda out of the way. It's the 'Zillertaler Höhenstrasse' for example. Or the road up to the 'Schlegeis reservoir'. Those are not the winter places to be. :D
So don't be afraid! ;)
Probleme mit i-Gerät und Waze? Bitte melden. Als iOS-expert kann ich dir vielleicht weiter helfen!

AT-Wiki
omba_de
Global Champs Localizers
Global Champs Localizers

AM Fugen/Kaltenbach

Postby omba_de » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:08 pm

Ok Wilco. Now there's a little problem... :(
I made several changes... INTL updates are through since today. Lots of things I've edited like ski lifts, or parking lots seem not to be updated.
But the worst seems to be a mistake in the ramp from A12 - exit Zillertal. Changed the ramp design, because the ramp was changed for real.
But there's a turn restriction now...
Damn. How could that happen...
I'm sorry and sad...
So... Take the Exit ZILLERTAL. Not the next, as you will be directed to!

Yours,
Eric, aka: omba_de, aka: zillachtåler (nickname)

AT-Wiki
omba_de
Global Champs Localizers
Global Champs Localizers

Postby ghost012 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:18 am

FYI:
>>> Waze status 06.02.2013 10:06 >>>
Map tiles in the International server have been updated with map edits up to : February, 3 2013 08:51 UTC

Routing from A12 - E45 via Exit 39 Zillertal should be OK.
depart from A12 - E45 - E60
keep right onto AS 39 -> Zillertal <----------------- :)
continue on B181 Achenseestraße
continue on B181 Achensee Straße
continue on B181 Achenseestraße
continue on B169 - Zillertalstraße
ghost012
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

AM Fugen/Kaltenbach

Postby omba_de » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:52 am

Just checked it. Yup. The turn was restricted.
Just switched it back to green. But I guess it would last until the next update :(

AT-Wiki
omba_de
Global Champs Localizers
Global Champs Localizers

Postby Gamersea » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:43 pm

I'm going friday next week, so I hope it's fixed then:-)
Going to Waze a lot that week in Austria.
Fügen > Salzburg
Fügen > Innsbruck
Fügen > Wildkogel Arena
Fugen > Some national park in the neighbourhood

So any problems I'll encounter I will report :)
Gamersea

AM Fugen/Kaltenbach

Postby omba_de » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:47 am

Oh yes please. I don't think that it'll be fixed until next Friday... As I can remember... Updates are monthly at the moment.
So... Waze will route you at the moment: (coming from Kufstein) to exit the A12 in 'AS32 Kramsach' just don't exit there, but the next one. 'AS39 Wiesing/Achensee/Zillertal' then just keep following waze.

If you find any map problems (and I'll bet you'll find them!!!) make a UR and try to describe the problem as good as possible. (If not totally clear...) that'll be fine!
How long do you stay there? I hope more than one week... Cause you seem to drive a lot around. ;)
We have perfect snow right now :)
Have a good and save trip!!!

AT-Wiki
omba_de
Global Champs Localizers
Global Champs Localizers

Postby Gamersea » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:35 pm

omba_de wrote:Oh yes please. I don't think that it'll be fixed until next Friday... As I can remember... Updates are monthly at the moment.
So... Waze will route you at the moment: (coming from Kufstein) to exit the A12 in 'AS32 Kramsach' just don't exit there, but the next one. 'AS39 Wiesing/Achensee/Zillertal' then just keep following waze.

If you find any map problems (and I'll bet you'll find them!!!) make a UR and try to describe the problem as good as possible. (If not totally clear...) that'll be fine!
How long do you stay there? I hope more than one week... Cause you seem to drive a lot around. ;)
We have perfect snow right now :)
Have a good and save trip!!!

Hé, I did not yet see a update of the server so I'll guess if have to watch out for the exit at AS39. I'll will try to do that. Although it can be hard sometimes when you're not able to stop at a wrong piece of road.

I'll will be in the Zillertal for 8 days, sad enough. Always love it there! Snow still good?

Thanks! And mabye I'll see you on the map!
Gamersea

PreviousNext

Return to Tirol