shirlig wrote:Communication flow:
* Local issues will be discussed in the local forums.
* Local forums will be monitored by the Local Champs.
* Professional forums will be monitored by the Experts.
* Local Champs can raise issues to Global Champs.
* If intervention by the Waze Team is needed – the coordinator will contact the community's rep from Waze Team.
the1who wrote:I have a problem with the minimum forum post requirement.
Granted you want people to be active...but that should not be a rule and guide by how many forum posts one makes to scale how valuable they are. Example...someone can just go in the unlock forums and type "fixed" all day long to everything and anything, just to drive up their forum posts... I think that should be secondary consideration if some other requirement is not met.
I find it useless sometimes to get involved with every forum post that don't necessarily pertain to contributing. Meaning, I could go and talk everywhere in the forum, and I might not know what I am talking about anyways, and then I ruin my reputation all for the sake that I was trying to build forum post count.
Heisa123 wrote:I want to seriously respond to this topic.
I'm CM in the Netherlands but work most of waze in other countries
What is my specialty??
Users browsing this forum: No registered users