Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Can't log in to waze website from computer

Post by huskermedic
Invalid user name

This is what I get. I can log in with my phone browser using the same log in and pw. I can log in to this forum with the same log in info. But when I go to waze.com or the my dashboard link or live map update link and try and log in I get the invalid user name each time.

I have dumped my cookies. I am at a loss. Why can I log in everywhere but my computer?
huskermedic

POSTER_ID:6290925

Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
Starting with the simple -- Your username is case-sensitive on Waze - make sure you are using the capital 'H'...
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by AndyPoms
I just tried with a different browser than I usually use and my username "AndyPoms" wasn't reverted...

What browser are you using? Have you tried to clear your saved usernames & passwords?

Also, make sure you are logged OUT of the website, forum, and wiki before trying to re-login...
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
USA Country Manager

AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
USA Country Manager

Post by huskermedic
AndyPoms wrote:Starting with the simple -- Your username is case-sensitive on Waze - make sure you are using the capital 'H'...
I try that but each time I hit sign in it changes the capital H to a lower case h.
huskermedic
Send a message

Post by huskermedic
AndyPoms wrote:I just tried with a different browser than I usually use and my username "AndyPoms" wasn't reverted...

What browser are you using? Have you tried to clear your saved usernames & passwords?

Also, make sure you are logged OUT of the website, forum, and wiki before trying to re-login...
That was it. I cleared out my usernames and passwords. It had saved a lower case H for another log in on another site I use. Thanks:)
huskermedic
Send a message