Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Username issues

Post by usa_76vl4dpt
I'm under this username right now which is linked to my email, I think this is my temporary username, but the instruction provided on this site did not seem to solve the issue. I linked my Waze on my iPhone to my Facebook and I'm trying to go on here to edit some roads on the map, but I am having a heck of a time linking both accounts.

It would be extremely convenient to just be able to link through Facebook on this site, I don't understand why this isn't an option,
usa_76vl4dpt

POSTER_ID:13954219

Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
Have you seen this thread? viewtopic.php?f=15&t=39594
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by AndyPoms
Alright, when you follow the search instructions in the other thread and get to the directions that tells you what to do in the app, look at the bottom of the results box - you should see "Still can't find what you're looking for? Click here" <-- Click there. Then "Problems with my Waze account", then at the bottom of that (where the "Still can't find..." was) click "If you cannot find your answer, Please click here." That will take you to the Contact Support form. You are going to need to explain to them that you followed the directions, it didn't work and provide them with any and all error messages you got.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by usa_76vl4dpt
I have, and I just keep getting an error, or it has me sign in right away
usa_76vl4dpt