Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by bedo2991
Wouldn't it be safer to use another key instead of Q??? :D

Today I accidentally found out I was restricting all turns in a roundabout instead of fixing its nodes. (Running JNF on Tampermonkey on Chrome, LMDE). Now I'm running it natively and doesn't seem to always work (the turns are not denied but the nodes aren't fixed).
bedo2991
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
qwaletee wrote:I did various searches relating to the problem and only found the posts going on in the last few days, and one reference to a Chrome problem in January.
Yes, I agree there is close to no reference in the "open" parts of this forum. But I was told there are many references in the Global Champs area. ;)
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
I updated a script 6 days ago, so it can't be down several weeks. They might just be pondering on the heartbleed issue or something like that.

Let's be patient for some time (days).

EDIT: userscripts.org is back online now.
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
Dev0 wrote:BTW: Will this get into the Chrome store? I heard something about that we won't be able to install scripts from outside of the Chrome store anymore.
This only applies to Chrome extensions (CRX format). This does not apply to Tamper-/Greasemonkey scripts, since TM/GM itself is the extension, and they are on Chrome store.

It's another story that userscripts.org has become very unstable lately. I encourage (userscripts.org-) script authors to migrate to GreasyFork instead. Some WME scripts are already available there (and not all are listed).
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/191 ... 0.0.8.2.js

I'm not the author of the script, so I'll remove this copy as soon as bgodette has found a new official location.
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
I do not think JNF contains any check if it is the most recent version. I would therefore suspect your message is coming from another script? Have you tried running JNF without any other activated script?

You can manually update any Tampermonkey script by pasting the new code over the old one. To get to the old one, click the Tampermonkey icon - Dashboard - and then click the script name.
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
Publishing a script on Chrome web store requires a Google Developer account. To open one, there is a small one time fee. And the publishing procedure is somewhat more complex, because you need a script manifest and some more stuff. And the author has to be willing to do so.

Apart from that, there's no problem. :mrgreen:
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
I'll give it a try.

Tampermonkey/Greasemonkey users can try the following link in the meantime:

http://userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/144939

This is a static mirror, at least. So once you have installed TM or GM, just hop to the link and enjoy! ;)
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
This error message is from WME Toolbox, into which some of the JNF code was incorporated.
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by BellHouse
Murilo-Carvalho wrote:If I just select the node and press "Q", nothing happen.
That is the wanted behavior of this script, if you have selected a node where there is nothing to fix. Please check the first post for details, and the comment in the second post.
BellHouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message