Lost points why???

Post by ryatl
So fairly new user and had originally been using my login via Facebook. I did originally sign up for a regular account as well. However, I built up a decent amount of points since was not doing any map edits. When I switched over to signing in with the regular id I lost all my points. Please help and advise why this happened and if this can be rectified????

Thanks.
ryatl

POSTER_ID:13051486

Send a message

Post by aigarslv
Did you get the 5 friend bonus candy well before points update? And on what server ar you? NA or World? Today World rankings are jumping a bit because of Israel has been merged with world server but I have not seen any loss of points !!!
aigarslv
Experts
Experts
Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
Check on your phone, is your Waze account linked to your Facebook account? Menu->Settings->Social Networks
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by eduardo2407
I have the same problem, and nobody help me from the nanorep help
I just give the gift of 2000 points (5friends) and after the points were reduced from 5900 to 4100 and i meed thats points i am trying to communicate with the team but nobody respond me. I wait the answer thanks for the help.
eduardo2407
Send a message

Post by jmp316
ryatl wrote:So fairly new user and had originally been using my login via Facebook. I did originally sign up for a regular account as well. However, I built up a decent amount of points since was not doing any map edits. When I switched over to signing in with the regular id I lost all my points. Please help and advise why this happened and if this can be rectified????

Thanks.
Make sure you're signing into the correct server. There's a North American sever (www.waze.com) and a World server (world.waze.com). I bet this fixes the problem...
jmp316
Send a message

Post by ryatl
Thanks. I did everything from my iPhone so not sure how I would have got to world feed but did check and that was not the issue. So any further suggestions are greatly appreciated.
ryatl
Send a message