On my both my trips round the Manchester Orbital Car Park (AKA the M60 Motorway/Freeway) today Waze could not make it's mind up about the traffic conditions (where were pretty bad) and was constantly adding 15 minutes to my journey time then taking it away again. Mostly there was a minute or two between pop-ups but sometimes it was just a few seconds ... It was totally annoying and if I were a first time user I'd be dismissing Waze, somehow this needs smoothing/masking.
1. After reporting a traffic jam I do not want to see the "are you in traffic" pop-up when I haven't even moved from the spot where I reported traffic.
2. After reporting petrol prices I do not want to see the "report petrol prices" pop-up when I haven't even moved from the spot where I reported the price already.
3. Speed camera audible warnings are still broken, even approaching a 50mph camera at 70 mph does not give any sound. This is such a simple km/miles conversion bug ... why isn't it fixed yet?
4. Speed camera pop-ups STILL block the map. Make them smaller, get rid of them or give me the option to not see them!
5. We still have to play the Auto Day/Night lottery. Sometimes it works, but mostly it doesn't.
6. Main menu has 6 icons when driving and 8 (landscape)/9 (portrait) when navigating, whereas the report menu is always 8/9. Can we be consistent whatever form that takes?
7. The text entry box when reporting Map issues is obscured by keyboard in landscape mode.
8. The Fuel logo in the main menu has $ sign, whereas the one in the report menu does not.
If any of these issues are by design, or Waze has no intention of ever fixing them please let us know then I will stop raising them!
Please please please, before pushing on beyond v3.6 and adding yet more features can we sort out all the silly UI bugs that are leftovers from previous releases?
I will say however, that that in these v3.6 betas quite of few of my long running minor issues have been fixed ... Thanks!