Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by hamster--
never realized how badly i need this addon until i had to start suppressing extra junctions manually..sweet jebus :cry:
hamster--
Send a message

Post by hamster--
OP suggestion: add version number to thread title :)
hamster--
Send a message

Post by hamster--
didnt see it on the bug tracker, so i submitted a ticket.
hamster--
Send a message

Post by hamster--
Interesting, using the d/l link in the OP, there is indeed a version .44, wonder what's new.. (no info in OP, as of this posting)

Edit: UR Icons still not changing properly based on 'Open/Solved/Not Identified' on .44
hamster--
Send a message

Post by hamster--
Timbones wrote:The UR Overview script now shows a different icon for URs with conversations. Not sure if it will conflict with this script or not.
According to the way Twister explained this feature, URO only reads the positions of the base icons and pastes its own icons on top, it doesn't replace anything. You can see this by dragging the map around and noting URO's icons disappearing.
hamster--
Send a message

Post by hamster--
After the URL change, doesn't seem to work. I added new URL to the top properly, as I've done for other scripts, but addons still won't load for me.
hamster--
Send a message

Post by hamster--
beffl wrote:Would you please add in the header of the scipt the new editor url:

Code: Select all

// @include             <new url>
THX, Stefan
Talking to me? Already did that, still doesn't load.
hamster--
Send a message

Post by hamster--
jasonh300 wrote:How do you edit a .crx file? I thought the whole point of those is that you can't edit them.
edited the userscript, not the crx
hamster--
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
So here's the big question: Does the segment list work correctly in Chrome? I hated having to switch to Firefox (which won't let me click E/W streets) to use the segment list to track down Portola segments.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message