Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by alexs001
fvwazing wrote:Is that view sorted by author, by any chance?
it could be, not sure how or why that is happening. It isn't doing it right now.
alexs001
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 9
Send a message
Local Champ: Canada
Area Manager: Okanagan Valley, BC / Newfoundland and Labrador

https://s.waze.tools/c6.png https://s.waze.tools/s0500.png

Post by Alllex_K
Hi,
I'm getting the following error when attempting to access any page of the Waze forum, using my usual account:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Duplicate entry 'sashko_k' for key 'username_clean' [1062]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
I was wondering what can be done about it. Thanks.
Alllex_K
Send a message

Post by Alllex_K
Yes, but I don't see any responses there. I do however see that jasonh300 on this thread has been resolving this type of issue (going back 1 or two pages on this thread, you will see what I'm referring to) :-)
Alllex_K
Send a message

Post by Alllex_K
Ah OK, my apologies :-)
Alllex_K
Send a message

Post by Alllex_K
I've also noticed that this is happening for me, before going into the "messages" page.
Alllex_K
Send a message

Post by Alllex_K
Yes, but we're referring to the first time we've visited the forum when we get an e-mail notification that we have a new PM. The counter is at 0 when opening the forum for the first time, before getting to the messages section.
Alllex_K
Send a message

Post by Alllex_K
petervdveen wrote:Are you using tapatalk?
I am, in general. Are you saying that Tapatalk marks my messages are "read"? :-/

EDIT: I just did a test, and so far, I haven't seen the issue at this point (although I have yet to receive the notification on my phone from Tapatalk).
Alllex_K
Send a message

Post by Alllex_K
petervdveen wrote:No, it visits the forum. ;-)
OK, I see that now, however it looks like EWK333 is experiencing this issue without using Tapatalk, as per his message quoted below.
EWK333 wrote:No, I use the forum from my Laptop. I dont use tapatalk.

If there are unread messages, it should tell you there are unread messages. It's not doing that.
Alllex_K
Send a message

Post by ancho85
Hi, I don't really know where to ask this, but it is possible to add more languages to the forum? Currently there are only 4 options. Portuguese, English, Japanese and Hebrew (I think).
It is possible to make also available Spanish?
ancho85
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by ancho85
vince1612 wrote:
ancho85 wrote:Hi, I don't really know where to ask this, but it is possible to add more languages to the forum? Currently there are only 4 options. Portuguese, English, Japanese and Hebrew (I think).
It is possible to make also available Spanish?
Not for this forum, no.
The next one should have pretty much all languages currently supported by localization for the app and WME though.
Thanks for the reply! So there are plans for a new forum version? That's great. I hope it comes very soon.

Enviado desde mi SM-G935F mediante Tapatalk
ancho85
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message