Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

Intersection correctioin

Post by hsahai
How to correct intersection left turn?
hsahai

POSTER_ID:14157025

Send a message

Post by bz2012
To fix it yourself, I suggest you go to http://www.waze.com/editor and watch the video and work in the 'play mode' for a while after you read the wiki.

If you want someone to fix it for you, after you go to the editor and enter the play mode and find the spot on the map that needs fixing, then click on the 'from segment' and right click on the 'perma-link' in the right bottom corner of your screen.
click on 'copy link address'.

Go to http://www.waze.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=199
and paste the 'perma link' into the message you post asking for someone to check out the problem and explain what it is.

Be sure and put your location IN the title so that people looking for things to fix know if it is in an area that they can work in.

Hope this helps.
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
Could you be a bit more specific? Including a permalink of the affected area?
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by hsahai
dmcconachie wrote:Could you be a bit more specific? Including a permalink of the affected area?
I think I got it right. There is an intersection 1 mile from my home. When I try to navigate to my work, Waze direct me to take Rt. turn and then make u turn within 1/2 mile Instead of taking left turn at this intersection that is allowed as per traffic light signal. It may not be mapping error.

Thanks for asking.

Sahai
hsahai
Send a message