If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

New feature - positive report

Post by zero9398
Hi, as a neuroscience addicted, I would like to suggest you to add a positive report tool, like, "free road", "better right lane"... and so on, because it's faster understanding messages for our brains, and it's much more pleasant to receive a good new than a bad one. ;)
zero9398

POSTER_ID:13920423

Send a message

Post by Daknife
And will that report still be accurate four to ten minutes later when the report actually appears on the other user's maps?

Such have been suggested before but not only are they worthless, I don't need to know that traffic is good, if it is Waze will send me along that route. What I do need to know is if there is a problem, one that Waze may not have had time to route around or one that Waze may not be able to route around. Yes positive messages are nice, but are useless in regards to getting the info we NEED to the other drivers.
Daknife
Send a message
https://waze.com/wiki/images/3/3c/Waze_ ... 00k_6c.png
Former AM in Utah; FormerCM USA
Utah Forum: Utah Forum
Google Pixel 5 on Sprint