Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by dknight212
That would be a very useful resource.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
dknight212
Send a message

Post by fjsawick
I'm also seeing a lot of errors trying to generate routes. The easy workaround is to create another Chrome profile that does not include Live Map UR. Easy enough to switch over to the new profile when you need a route.

Great Script!!! It really provides a great overview of an area.

WazingArch wrote:I am experiencing strange behaviour on Google Chrome. It looks that LMUR 2.21 crashes routes suggestion of Live Map. When I enter two locations and hit enter, Live Map resets to blank boxes and an error message to try again appears. After I disable LMUR in Chrome settings and some time passes, routing starts working.
fjsawick
Master Raider
Master Raider
Send a message

Post by fjsawicki
I've lost all my check boxes in the LMUR configuration panel. Even the top level one that enables.

I'm running on chrome with release 2.23. I've tried removing and reinstalling.

The only errors showing in console log are three instances of fontawsome failing to load?

Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks
fjsawicki
Send a message

Post by fjsawicki
Thank you! - Thank you! I use LMUR every day.
fjsawicki
Send a message

Post by fjsawicki
working fine in Tampa Bay area also. Chrome
fjsawicki
Send a message

Post by fjsawicki
While Livemap already has a button that gets you to WME, I wanted to be able to look at several counties worth of data, pick a UR and open up WME in a separate tab, zoomed to that specific UR.

I created a bookmarklet that will open up WME at the position of the cursor on Livemap. Even though I call it a bookmarklet, it needs to run under a shortcut manager since it uses the cursor position.

The code and instructions are here if anyone else thinks this might be useful.
fjsawicki
Send a message

Post by foxitrot
I was positively surprised that you've indeed tunneled the UR data through ;)
I have even found one fresh generated Map Problem - not seen for ages :-)
Works really nicely for a proof of concept!
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
...with the good old crashing :roll: Symbian 2.1.99.114 (on N-E52), while
trying to get used to the good new asocial Android 4.xx.0.yyy (on OP-X March-me-Low).

Post by foxitrot
Aiming to perfection? ;)
Twister_UK wrote:... it now features overview popups for the UR and problem markers.
Note that, unlike the popups in my UROverview script, these ones are (for the moment at least) just for information...
I do not see the the overview popups for URs+MPs on INTL server - because of the shut down WME?

Never mind. The script uses a vertical yellow rectangle, sized approx. 70 x 100 km, as a looking glass for the markers. Is there any specific reason to make it vertical (if not already a square), like an API constraint? A horizontal orientation would suit more...

The Extended Tools for Papyrus and one more Timbones' script contain (or contained) code for maximizing the usable area by (at least) hiding the upper black Waze banner and navigation bar. Could you try to bind such change (hide the "body_bg.png", "content_wrapper"/"navigation" and "content_wrapper"/"navigation_bottom_wrapper" in order to vertically enlarge the LiveMap's "map_container" area) on the "Show URs/map checkbox problems" state?
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
trying to get used to the good new asocial Android 4.xx.0.yyy (on OP-X March-me-Low).

Post by foxitrot
Twister_UK wrote:
foxitrot wrote:I do not see the the overview popups for URs+MPs on INTL server - because of the shut down WME?
No, the script has been working OK for me all throughout the shutdown. If the red/green markers have been placed on the livemap, then the script has all the information it needs to generate the popups, so there must be some other reason why they're not appearing. Do you see any errors in the javascript console?
I've restarted the browser some 20 minutes after posting that. Now I can correctly see the tooltip popups. Thus... no idea :(
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by foxitrot
The AM (manageable?) and EA (updatable?) areas' highlights are gone. Intentionally I suppose. If it was not a big code/data overhead, it was a very nice feature of the v0.6.
foxitrot
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message