If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Feature Request - benefit to editors and users

Post by doctorkb
I have tried to deal with a bunch of reports like:
* Walmart not here -- residential neighbourhood
* I was trying to go to 123 Abc St and this is where it took me (and the end point is nowhere near 123 Abc St).

Could we add one more "Report" feature -- something like "Report Incorrect Navigation" or "Report Incorrect Destination Location"?

The report would be directed to a mailbox where Waze staff looks at it, because it's not something that the map editors can do anything about... and I'm sure it's frustrating as the users to get the "need more info" response when we say "Not Identified"

This would help Waze see the areas that the geolocation isn't working -- namely, it's useless in anywhere I've tried (mostly Canada, but also Hawaii)... and I'm clearly not the only one having trouble with it.
doctorkb
Answers: 4

POSTER_ID:37371

Send a message

Post by doctorkb
And another example, from Langley, BC:
Maps appears to be missing 20219 54A Ave, Langley BC (it's where I live so I know it exists) yet it will show it on a 54 Ave instead of 54A Ave... not sure if one exists on 54 Ave too but it's definitely missing on 54A Ave.
doctorkb
Send a message