Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by vcoolvin
Unholy wrote:
Hi Sk,

We're doing our best to promote Waze in India, and we're still working on it.
It's not an easy task at all, but I'm sure that we're on the right track.
We still have some tricks up our sleeves - the next months should be exciting!

Ori

Thanks Ori,

For all that you are doing, I know that the progress is slow but then i can see a momentum being build in waze india. This is something i had not expected to happen in near future but its better to have something then nothing. really excited to see what is waiting for us in the next month. Communication between wazers is really important and i feel that many of the wazers have not taken out the time to read the wikis and all the guides. If that's done then things will become easier for the editors. For example today i had a report and when i checked it, the description was mentioned as "Jamshedpur" now thats a city in india far away dont know what he meant and so there was no way of contacting him to find out what problem he faced there. And chances of he reporting the real problem again is less, still i found that the turns were not allowed and so i corrected that. I dont even know the name of the wazer as it doesnt display who reported that, otherwise i would try to get him to discuss it in the forum or the waze india page on facebook.

Thanks once again and keep up the good work. oh and the candies were awesome ;)

Vinod
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
cherianchris wrote:They have gone for their Vacations.. ;-)

Chris - > MB526 - > Tapatalk 2

:lol: and the active wazers in the mumbai wazers topic are from Chennai, Kolkata and Mumbai.... 1 Each ;)
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
sk2380 wrote:

Hi,
vcoolvin,

Thanks a lot for the compliment!

Regards,
sk2380.

:)
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
Finally crossed 100K points before the end of the year :P
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
cherianchris wrote:Awesome, now Kolkata is a certified Waze City?

Chris -> MB526 -> Tapatalk 2

;)
vcoolvin
Send a message

Post by vcoolvin
saurigr8 wrote:Hi Friends,

Just joined forum and it's my first post on the forum, Thanxx to paritosh for inviting on forum and FB Page...

Regards
Sauri.
Welcome to Waze forum Sauri,

Good to see you here. Parithosh is the most active user from Mumbai on the forums. Good work Parithosh. Sauri you are in for a fun time. Take care and enjoy wazing.
vcoolvin
Send a message