Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Read the forum posting instructions.

If your country has a dedicated forum for unlocks or update requests. See this thread for details first.

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST HERE

Read these rules:
1. Use this forum ONLY if your country does not have a Dedicated Forum for update requests.
2. Read the forum posting instructions.

Level 5 Connect- Joplin, MO

Post by filmless1
The cloverleafs off the Interstate were totally missing. I created them I just need a level 5 to join them to the interstate and check turn restrictions.

:)
filmless1

POSTER_ID:11438014

Send a message

Post by filmless1
the1who wrote:I have mapped several diverging diamonds in MO already. Here is one I did on Front Street in KC: Front St and 435

Filmless1, if I messed something up down there, let me know. I was part of the converting 71 to 49. I only took what was there, fixed anything that needed to be fixed, and renamed as the time passed.

Oh and can you provide the permalink to that area and I'll double check it.
Ha, nope youre good!

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-94.47 ... FFTFTTTTFT
filmless1
Send a message

Post by skapur1
Apparently there is a lot of work going on at that interchange with Route 71 being converted to I-49

http://www.modot.org/southwest/major_pr ... -44DDI.htm

I unlocked the current ramps (someone had already deleted the cloverleaf) but the cloverleaf is going away and is being converted to a diverging diamond leaf interchange.

It will be interesting to map this kind of interchange.
skapur1
Send a message

Post by the1who
I have mapped several diverging diamonds in MO already. Here is one I did on Front Street in KC: Front St and 435

Filmless1, if I messed something up down there, let me know. I was part of the converting 71 to 49. I only took what was there, fixed anything that needed to be fixed, and renamed as the time passed.

Oh and can you provide the permalink to that area and I'll double check it.
the1who
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor
Send a message
Global and US Champ, USA PLN A/RC Emeritus, Nevada State Manager and US Country Manager
Android Beta Leader
Direct E-mail: vegas.waze@gmail.com

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra - 14.0 | Waze 4.99