Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by HandofMadness
Type: General error
Description: shit sucks asshole
Reported on: Yesterday
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the Interstate this morning.

I'm seeing a lot of angry/hostile UR's lately, due to major roads/onramps/offramps having been closed for several weeks, but since the map is over a month old, none of their reports have been corrected in the live map, and they continue to get routed to closed exits/ramps.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
What is this, I don't even.
Description: insignificant turns!!!!!!!!
Reported on: Yesterday
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
Nope. It showed Waze routed correctly and they followed the Waze route. It only showed two intersections that they traveled though, getting onto the freeway.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
Description: nothing
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
From today:
Type: Wrong driving direction
Description: seriously fuck you today. this is absurd. figure your shit out.
Showed GPS track on freeway heading west, Waze generated route was on a city street heading north.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
I'd like to see an option added to the UR response selections. "Not a map problem" Many times I see UR's reporting problems that are not map related, and I with I could choose something other than the typical "not identified" email.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
This was from a UR just north of Los Angeles.

Description: To get to Wakefield CT you need to go west on hasley and left on Cambridge and then turn on Wakefield
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
Whoops. Egg on my face then. ;-)

Found a Wakefield Court way away from the UR. It had some mistakes so I cleaned that up. But it wasn't where she described. Looks like what she described based on the driving instructions was Wakefield Rd, not Ct. And it appears to be drawn correctly with correct restrictions. So looks like she put in Ct for the address when she really wanted Wakefield Rd, and then didn't understand why it wasn't routing her to Wakefield Rd.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
I'm still undergoing physical therapy on my knee, can one of you guys fix this for me?
paso Verde has no street sign
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
Any San Diego Wazers want to try their hand at deciphering this and fixing it? I found it in East Los Angeles.
905 E AROUND 5 MILES NEW PART OF THE FWY IT'S BEEN OPEN NOT RETECTED FOR THE GPS. ON THE LEFT STILL OPEN, IS THE OLD 905 FWY, OTAY MESA SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA, PLEASE UPDATE IT, BECOUSE THE GPS GOES CRAZY
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message