Post by cherianchris
maantje76 wrote:
No no no! There is a Waze representative working hard 24/7 to fix these issues :geek:
They are doing an incredible job then. o7 to all of them. I can't thank them enough, as Tapatalk is my only link to Waze, right now. :)

Chris -> MB526 -> Tapatalk 2
cherianchris
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
“It is not power that corrupts, but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it, and fear of the scourge of power, corrupts those who are subject to it.”
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/1/13/Monster.png

Post by cherianchris
Whenever searching for any general forum topic via Google, clicking on the Google search result gives an option to open in the browser or on Tapatalk. (Set as default)

I tried googling one of the Waze Forum topics and that option did not appear. All Waze Forum Links, posted outside Tapatalk, open in the browser.

cherianchris
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
“It is not power that corrupts, but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it, and fear of the scourge of power, corrupts those who are subject to it.”

Post by cherianchris
cherianchris wrote:Whenever searching for any general forum topic via Google, clicking on the Google search result gives an option to open in the browser or on Tapatalk. (Set as default)

I tried googling one of the Waze Forum topics and that option did not appear. All Waze Forum Links, posted outside Tapatalk, open in the browser.

Same problem! xdadevelopers gives me an option to open in Tapatalk but not Waze Forum.. :(

cherianchris
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by cherianchris
My Tapatalk keeps jumping to "Recent", when I'm trying to access my "Favourites". :(

MB526 ->Tapatalk 2
cherianchris
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by cherianchris
deeggo wrote:
cherianchris wrote:My Tapatalk keeps jumping to "Recent", when I'm trying to access my "Favourites". :(

MB526 ->Tapatalk 2
Did you install the very latest beta of TT4? And did you remove cache, data and app and do a fresh install? It really is necessary.
Done that and Tapatalk has started working like a charm, Deeggo. o7

Chris->MB526->Tapatalk 4
cherianchris
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by chriscompo
Forum navigation is a pain. Needs to be clearer and easier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
chriscompo
Send a message

Post by CoooolRaoul
Timbones wrote: Waze says it's a bug in Tapatalk app.
Where have you read that?

I'm using mixed case usernames on other forums accessed using tapatalk 4 without any problems so I guess the problem is on Waze forum side.
CoooolRaoul
Send a message

Post by CoooolRaoul
Brshk1 wrote: But it may be that Waze forum strictly follows the capitalisation, while other forums not. Specifically, in xda-developers I can login either with upper or lower case nickname. In fact, in Tapatalk 4 my username appears all in lower case. In Waze, I cannot just use brshk1. :cry:
That's could be an explanation.

In any case, I hope we will get an official answer (on either side, tapatalk or waze) on a planned date for the resolution of this issue since apparently changing Waze username is not possible.
CoooolRaoul
Send a message

Post by crazycaveman
Was there a recent change so that we can no longer set our default group? I remember I used to be able to change it, but now I'm stuck as a beta user and can't change it to another group I'm a member of.
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by crazycaveman
That's what I'm reporting, I no longer have the radio buttons on the left with which to set my default group. I don't know if one of the groups I'm a part of restricts that or not, but that option is no longer there when it was before. The only change to my profile that I can think of is I was added to the beta testers group.
crazycaveman
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message