Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Differences between Waze in UK and US

Post by CunningQuestion
Hi

I've used Waze in the UK for a two years, and just had two weeks in the US and noticed that FourSquare check in was available and worked when I was in the UK, but didn't show as a menu option (either separate button, or under Friends) when I was in the US and still doesn't show now that I'm back in the UK.

Closures never showed when I was in the UK, it did when I was in the US, and still shows now that I'm back

andrew
CunningQuestion

POSTER_ID:395463

Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
Sounds like version changes have coincided with your travel as there are no discernible differences between the functions you mention in UK and US. However the foursquare button was recently removed from the front menu.
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by floppyrod84
However, it is still there when arriving at a stop or destination in the destination bar up top. The square shaped icon :-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
floppyrod84
Send a message