Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by p33tert
One observation from yesterday - should my route end on the unnamed segment (parking lot, for example), then the last turn instruction to that segment displays the street name from previous navigation instruction (the street itself could already be a considerable amount of kilometers behind me).
p33tert
Send a message

Post by P_H76
Get this as soon as I try to make a route of a previous destination or a favourite since updating to 3.6

S2 with 4.0.4
P_H76
Send a message
Attachments
Last edited by P_H76 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by paulkok_my
Not sure whether anybody reported this.

With waze running, I noticed there are 3 push notifications, foursquare, hotmail & yahoo mail.

After checking both foursquare or Hotmail, when I press the back button, waze will come back.

However after checking yahoo mail, upon pressing the back button, I will be back to my home screen with waze running in the background.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
When you approach a speed/red light camera, a pop up alert gives the wazer the option button to ONLY say "Not There".

Please include a "Thanks" button. The reason for the request is that when an alert pops up, the wazers most probably would press the "Not There" button as it's bigger to get rid of the alert instead of pressing the "X" or the back button.

This "Thanks" button should be used to counter vote those "Not There" votes so that an approved camera does not not easily get demoted and it's not productive for editors to keep approving a previously approved camera IMO.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
davipt wrote:
arduino566 wrote:I don't know, but from 3.6 version I can't use the Facebooks settings.

It says 'disconnect', and then when I click on Connect, Waze says "connecting" for a long time, and when I hit Return, it says "Connected", but I can't see my picture, my friends, neither check for what to post (. Is this an Issue? What can I do for fix it?
Not guaranteed, but I had a similar issue during the beta and with some other app (so not 100% related to waze). What I did was going to the settings->Facebook and turn off then on waze access to Facebook, then go to waze and disconnect/reconnect. On the other hand I've been personally having some issues with my Facebook friends list (sometimes 0, sometimes all, sometimes part of it), so there may be some temporary glitch between the Waze servers and Facebook - I'd say from Facebook side, so if the first suggestion doesn't work, try again later or tomorrow :|
Just to add in, I'm also facing the same problem to what you guys are facing. And it's happening every day. :(
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Push notifications is not consistent.I did not receive any push notifications today even though I have received an email stating that the UR has been solved.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
paulkok_my wrote:Push notifications is not consistent.I did not receive any push notifications today even though I have received an email stating that the UR has been solved.
It seems the push notification is delayed. I received the notification a few hours late.

As the old saying says. Better late then never. :D
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Can't seem to find any postings here on "My Friends". I have faced this a few times where when you select Menu>My Friends , I sometimes see my FB friends listed is between 2 to 4.

Whenever I see this, I shut down the client, restarted it and checked again, my FB friends listing will go back to the correct list of 24 friends.

Uploaded log file 08:53am UTC +8
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
The other way is the long way. Try to remember what application was updated before the crash. Then uninstall the apps one by one and test.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Somebody in the forum posted this link http://forums.androidcentral.com/androi ... e-off.html

I did a search and it seems google now is embedded in google search.

Can someone uninstall google search and see whether the problem can be resolved?
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message