Wunderbar

Post by wunderbar
Hi, I hope someone has an idea. Since a long time I was an level 4 editor, but last week my status is a level 1 editor. I´m very blue about this and I don´t know who can helps me!

Tanks!
wunderbar
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:845848

Send a message

Post by argus-cronos
Hello wunderbar

Nice to see you here finally

I was the initiator of your level 1, cause of reasons mentioned by others above and more. We tried to PM you cause you do not follow the guidelines. And all unlocks were mostly asked for unfinished segments, wrong turnrestrictions etc. If you have a level 4 other users and AMs cannot correct your errors and a few users have complained about this.

So if you communicate in german or even in english you can always ask us in the german section if something is wrong or if you do not understand whats going on. But if you never react on PMs?!? So our answer is your level.

If you contribute in a proper way and communicate with us in the forums.
you are welcome to do so. And if you know how to use the lock option you probably get your level back.

regards
Argus
argus-cronos
Send a message

Post by argus-cronos
It shows the reason of being up to date with the changes of waze and its system. Also if somebody is a stranger for the community which tries to reach a proper map level there is not much space for people who don't know the guidelines, basics of map editing or never reacting on PMs. The more we get complaints the more we have to react.
And it's double sad when i look at the date a user has joined waze and probably may have done some reasonable edits in the past in his own AM area, but not outside of it.
See it as a chance to come back.

Regards
Argus
argus-cronos
Send a message

Post by razor2k
Wow...this is a very interesting 4 post read! It shows the importance of responding to PM's.

Wunderbar, I do hope you will not hold a grudge against those who did try to contact you...but rather look at it as "Hey, I may have messed up"

And with that..I do hope you get considered for "reinstatement" :D

Don't be a stranger, we're all here to try and help.

Regards
razor2k
Send a message
Area Manager: Pinellas, Pasco & Hillsborough Counties FL
Phone: Samsung GS 2, Sprint, Android 4.1.2
Waze: 3.7.2

Waze FAQ...Best Map Editing Practice...Correct Server?...User Manual

Post by svx-biker
Welcome wunderbar to waze ;)

After 3 years finally a post in the forum. With some earlier check of wiki and forum you would have seen, that most of your edits are not really appreciated by many editors. Examples are locked Segments without name and cities named with extended tools and every street segment without a name.

Please check the German area for more.

PS: And btw. Did all the PMs not reach you?
svx-biker
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message