Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
robin1979
Send a message
MapSquadEurope
Area Manager - Europe

Post by robin1979
Thanks, seems to work fine!
robin1979
Send a message
MapSquadEurope
Area Manager - Europe

Post by samh004
mike-bronner wrote:FINALLY! :) Wazebar is updated and integrates properly in the newly updated WME. There may still be some outstanding issues. I will be working on making sure everything is kosher over the next few days, but if you find something, please report back.

~Mike
Thanks for that, I can finally get on and fix a few issues I've seen in my area :)
samh004
Send a message

Post by skbun
mike-bronner wrote:Path 0.0.41 is available with a new feature: segment details now display shield information if available. This may help in debugging incorrect or missing shield information that could cause issues incorrect display in the client. Unfortunately there is not yet a method to make changes to this, but we are investigating the possibilities.
Is the source for this portion of the code available? I'd like to learn more about what property on a segment generates the shield.
skbun
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/2/2a/W ... 00k_5c.png

AM in SW Shasta, NW Tehama, Central Trinity Counties, CA; Mt Rainier Nat'l Park, WA

Post by sketch
I love this thing.

Is it possible to include a button that would switch between regular and beta editors? I suppose it would require the script to know whether or not the user has beta access.

edit: The "Segments belonging to" box from Color Highlights does not populate. As such, I can only use it to highlight segments that belong to no city.
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!

Post by steamfire
Hi,
I've just downloaded the WazeBar from mm for the first time, version 0.0.49. I've searched the forum for an issue I'm having, and it looks like I'm getting the drag-and-scroll acceleration issue mentioned starting on Nov 5 2012. I've tried disabling URO in the Extension preferences, and the issue goes away.
steamfire
Send a message

Post by Timbones
Oooooo.... shiny!

How hard will it be to port this to Chrome/Firefox? (Or maybe just send it to Waze to integrate into their editor)
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 2
Send a message
Timbones(6) • UK Coordinator • Forum Moderator • Closure Monitor
Scripts: WME Colour HighlightsWME Route TesterWME Geometries

Post by Timbones
You can load the beta editor without needing to login. With a bit of CSS hacking you could hide the login for development purposes. Keyboard shortcuts still work...

via mobile
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by Timbones
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:It's the Junction Node Fixer. It's included, I think, in Tim's highlighter. It's the middle button of the highlighters in WazeBar. I think if you haven't updated the extension for today's beta release with Tim's latest code and/or Brian's, that's why it isn't showing in the beta only.
Just to clarify: my Highlight script can detect if Brian's JNF script is working, and displays a slightly different message. Also note that the JNF script is also tightly coupled to the Beta versions, and will not work on the main WME.
There's no particular need for WazeBar to support JNF directly, as it's bound to a keyboard shortcut.

My latest beta of the Highlights script can be found here: wme-highlights.html, and has more sophisticated code for checking JNF.
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by Timbones
NorfolkMustard wrote:I use this a lot, but I've also started to love the WME-to-Ordnance Survey script too. Can that be included like you've included the colour highlighting script ?
This script is only useful to UK editors, so it might be best to keep this one separate.
Timbones
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message