Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

No option to share journey to facebook or twitter

Post by DArby_UK
I'm guessing i'm missing something obvious, but im logged into to both facebook and twitter - but no option to share via these, only email and text ?

Using on an iOS 5.0 - Have installed and setup exactly the same on wife Galaxy S3 and facebook option is there ?

What havent i clicked :oops:

Thanks

Dean.
DArby_UK

POSTER_ID:13480688

Send a message

Post by DArby_UK
This is 'driving' me crazy - i have uninstalled the app - disconnected from facebook and twitter, deleted app from facebook.

Reinstalled, reconnected, but still can only share my journeys via email or text.

Is it just me - or is it time to buy an HTC One :)
DArby_UK
Send a message

Post by DArby_UK
jasonh300 wrote:When you click Menu -> Share, do you not see this screen?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/21/mudazy5y.jpg

Via my iPhone 3GS.
Just the email and text options - no Facebook or twitter...

Thanks
DArby_UK
Send a message

Post by DArby_UK
jasonh300 wrote:I wonder if it could be affected by your privacy settings in Facebook.
Thats what i thought, but have checked and double checked in Facebook and cant see an issue, plus this would not affect the no twitter button as well....
DArby_UK
Send a message

Post by DArby_UK
xteejx wrote:Have you manually connected it to Facebook or logged into your Waze account in the app with it?
If not, you might need to go through the whole sign in thing in the Social settings menu option.
Worth a try at least.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Yes have tried that but no difference :(

Have given up on it for now - have ordered a Nexus 4 to replace the iPhone so should all be good next week :D
DArby_UK
Send a message

Post by floppyrod84
Have you manually connected it to Facebook or logged into your Waze account in the app with it?
If not, you might need to go through the whole sign in thing in the Social settings menu option.
Worth a try at least.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
floppyrod84
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
When you click Menu -> Share, do you not see this screen?

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/03/21/mudazy5y.jpg

Via my iPhone 3GS.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
I wonder if it could be affected by your privacy settings in Facebook.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
DArby_UK wrote:
jasonh300 wrote:I wonder if it could be affected by your privacy settings in Facebook.
Thats what i thought, but have checked and double checked in Facebook and cant see an issue, plus this would not affect the no twitter button as well....
There's no Twitter button on mine. And Waze tweets everything else I do, so I know that's not a connection issue.

Via my iPhone 3GS.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message