Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

When will the groups feature be fixed in Symbian 2.0 Waze?

Post by cemaduro
I have seen several posts informing that the groups features cannot be used in the Symbian version of Waze. I happen to have a Nokia E71 phone with Simbian and am very interested in finding out when will it be possible to use al of the Waze features!!

Your reply will be appreciated

CEM
cemaduro

POSTER_ID:14919424

Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
All development for Symbian has been stopped, there will be no further updates to Waze for Symbian.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by TURBO--4
I just picked up a Nokia E71 through Walmart's Straight Talk. The Waze works great and is quick to launch and acquire satellites compared to the Android version I was using. Not all the features are available but will continue to use it on Nokia Symbian OS.
TURBO--4
Send a message

Post by Watt25
CEMaduro wrote:I have seen several posts informing that the groups features cannot be used in the Symbian version of Waze. I happen to have a Nokia E71 phone with Simbian and am very interested in finding out when will it be possible to use al of the Waze features!!
I know it's not a good answer but the anser probably is: When you buy an Android phone or iPhone...

Btw, it is very offtopic here...
Maybe some moderator should move this topic to a more generic one...

Hmmm... Have I got moreator rights here too? I'll try it...
Done...
Watt25
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Samsung Galaxy SIII LTE - Android 4.4
Area Manager: Érd - Martonvásár - Dunaújváros háromszögben
Ford Mondeo MK2 Tournier