These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by I-hate-traffic
Drove about 130 miles yesterday before noon. Dashboard did not update last 24 hours.
I-hate-traffic
Send a message

Post by I-hate-traffic
Logged in okay.

Went to:

https://www.waze.com/dashboard/

Got:

Oops!
Something went wrong.

We're working on it right now. Please try again later.
I-hate-traffic
Send a message

Post by I-hate-traffic
WAZE dashboard did not update last night.
I-hate-traffic
Send a message

Post by indovinavi
yea, although this is happening, the points still seem to be accumulating. has been like this for the weekend, Friday being the last day I saw it work.

IndovinaVI
Sent via Tapatalk
indovinavi
Send a message

Post by indovinavi
dashboard seems to be working now
indovinavi
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
As of this morning, all of my drives are there through the 19th, which is a day later than it was yesterday, so the drives are processing...just very slowly.

Via my iPhone 3GS.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
Please note that there are a few things that can prevent drives from ever appearing.

If you lack GPS or cellular/internet coverage at the beginning of a drive, the drive may never show up. If you lose internet coverage during a drive for more than a short period of time, you may lose the entire drive or part of it.

Also, some cellular carriers don't allow voice and data at the same time, so if you're on a call, you may not be transmitting any data, and that could cause you to lose your drive.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
I just had a short drive from the 21st appear...nothing from the 20th yet though. I'm also still missing 2 of 3 of 5 from the 19th.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
According to the Admins, drive processing is back to normal but it will still take a couple of days to get caught up.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
All of my drives appear to have updated last night...I can't click on the drives to see exactly where they go, so it's hard to tell if any more are missing, but it gave me 80 miles yesterday, which is more like what I've driven over the last 3 or 4 days.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message