Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by beersh
whatnt wrote:The "Filter by Editor" does not seem to be working correctly. Only my own name is available now.

Thanks

WME Color Highlights v2.1 from Chrome Web Store
Chrome 46.0.2490.86
OS X 10.11.1
I have the same problem.
I disabled all other scripts and it's still not working
beersh
Send a message
retired Israel CM, Localization and Android Client expert

Post by berestovskyy
arbaot wrote:ask berestovskyy to add the Templates {updatedBy} {updateDate}
If I get you correctly, you don't need those. In Validator you can simply click search tab and then put a username(s) into "Updated by" field and a date into the "Updated since" field, so it will highlight the issues.

To highlight everything you can put 1 into a custom template and /1/ into the RegExp.

The 'Updated by" field is available for country managers only.
berestovskyy
Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
huckd wrote:I've stumbled upon numerous segments in Georgia that have the state entered as Florida. Would it be possible to add a Filter by State similar to the Filter by City function?
Should work already, or it use to. Haven't tried it in awhile, but find an area that has a segment with wrong state, open city search box and the suggestion should include the one with the wrong state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Bogey2
Timbones wrote: [*]Water = blue (includes River / Stream, Sea / Lake / Pool)
Can you add "Canal" to the blue category?
Bogey2
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Samsung A51 | Android 11 | Wazer sinds januari 2014
CM: Nederland / RM: Noord-Brabant / AM: Oss en omgeving
Verzamelt Waze punten in een Kia Sportage 1.6 GDI FE

Post by bures
There is a new yellow color (#f0ea58) on Primary roads at WME. Hue of yellow is more vivid and collide with "Filter by City (Yellow)" option inside the script. It is hard to find differences between marked segments and Primary roads. :?
bures
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by bures
bures wrote:There is a new yellow color (#f0ea58) on Primary roads at WME. Hue of yellow is more vivid and collide with "Filter by City (Yellow)" option inside the script. It is hard to find differences between marked segments and Primary roads. :?
Is there something new?
bures
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by bz2012
How about an option to show by STATE?
REASON: there are many 'wrong state' segments in some areas of the USA.
If you 'accidently' include one of these segments in some work you are doing, you are unable to SAVE until you correct the STATE. It would be useful to see these at a glance so they can be fixed more easily.

By the way, THANKS for a wonderful tool!
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by bz2012
qwaletee wrote:....
If the reversed direction is accurate, I suppose you could preserve the speed data by disconnecting the end and reconnecting to swapped positions. That would also preserve house numbers, though they might be reversed and need monkeying with.

If the data is completely bogus, you have to either delete it wor wait for it to get updated with legit data (which may never happen if some corrupts database entry is what is causing the bad speed data to begin with - so, yeah, delete it and recreate, but try to recreate house numbers if its is fully bogus).
I just did an experiment by reversing the street I live on. The house numbers were not effected.
Apparently the coordinates of the numbers are associated with the segment, NOT with the segment's position.
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by bz2012
Good question. I see that in such a case, it would be a good idea to check and see where each 'number' "maps" onto the segment before disconnecting the segment so that the street nodes can be reset to their correct locations.
When I just 'disconnected both ends, move the segment out of place and then returned the segment to the correct location, I found the numbers in the correct locations still, but the street nodes had all migrated to one end of the segment.
As they had originally been on minimum distance perpendiculars from the marker at the end of the number, it was easy to replace them to their proper locations, but that is one 'clean up' that would be necessary.
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by bz2012
I was just thinking of something that would be nice:

Some kind of difficult to ignore WARNING when the number of pending 'saves' exceeds a [perhaps settable] alarm level.

For example if the whole 'search bar area' background were to turn red when pending saves exceeded 100.

Not sure which script this would be most easy to add to but Color Highlights or toolbox are two that come to mind.

Of course, this feature could be built into WME, but then so could a lot of the nice features that the fine scriptwriters have added.
bz2012
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message