Margaret Thatcher Disrespect

Post by razor2k
" Ding Dong The Witch is Dead " has skyrocketed to the top of BritishiTunes and is in the top five of the chart the BBC uses to track its weekly musical countdown.
The BBC is in a tough spot as some lawmakers are calling for it to ban the song in the days leading up to her funeral, while others are warning of government censorship.
Opponents of Mrs Thatcher are promoting the song, a posthumous protest over her polarizing policies.
According to the AP, many Brits still resent Thatcher for breaking the unions and for what they perceive as her inhumanity towards the poor and working class.
razor2k

POSTER_ID:7339637

Send a message
Area Manager: Pinellas, Pasco & Hillsborough Counties FL
Phone: Samsung GS 2, Sprint, Android 4.1.2
Waze: 3.7.2

Waze FAQ...Best Map Editing Practice...Correct Server?...User Manual

Post by jmp316
While disrespectful to some, it was a well-planned exercise of their freedoms. I'm not quite sure of the laws in the UK, but I'm sure they enjoy freedom of speech as well...
jmp316
Send a message

Post by razor2k
jmp316 wrote:While disrespectful to some, it was a well-planned exercise of their freedoms. I'm not quite sure of the laws in the UK, but I'm sure they enjoy freedom of speech as well...
No doubt! But the leftists are always the ones to celebrate a death of someone they disagree with...but they want to be known as the party of compassion....give me a break! :roll:
razor2k
Send a message
Area Manager: Pinellas, Pasco & Hillsborough Counties FL
Phone: Samsung GS 2, Sprint, Android 4.1.2
Waze: 3.7.2

Waze FAQ...Best Map Editing Practice...Correct Server?...User Manual