[Script] WME Color Highlights - 2.33 Sept 2020

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, Glodenox, JustinS83

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Color Highlights - 1.81 Mar 2014

Postby CBenson » Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:15 pm

Is there a way to highlight roundabout segments?
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Re: [Script] WME Color Highlights - 1.98 Dec 2014

Postby CBenson » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:11 pm

To answer 2). If a house number hasn't been edited by an editor, waze does not use it in address searches. Once an editor makes any change to an automatically imported house number, then waze does use that house number in address searches. Thus, the need to "nudge" the automatically imported house numbers that are correct.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Re: [Script] WME Color Highlights - 2.5 Nov 2015

Postby CBenson » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:44 pm

I need to change zoom, then all the editors in the area appear. Don't remember if that has been mentioned earlier in the thread or not.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Postby CBenson » Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:24 pm

Hmm, I see that's what I experience as well. I'm in the habit of zooming out one click with the mouse wheel and scrolling back in to get the list to show. It seems only scrolling out makes them show for me. But once they show I can scroll in without problem.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Postby CBenson » Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:42 pm

Timbones wrote:
CBenson wrote:I need to change zoom, then all the editors in the area appear. Don't remember if that has been mentioned earlier in the thread or not.

On which platform, and with which type of extension? It seems fine on my setup.

I haven't really done any trouble shooting for this as its been easy to roll the mouse wheel to get the list. On further investigation, it does not happen if I have all other scripts disabled. However, it does happen if I enable Tapermonkey (3.12.58) even if all scripts handled by Tapermonkey are disabled in Tapermonkey. I am on Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit, Chrome 48.0.2564.116 m, WMECH 2.5.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Re: [Script] WME Color Highlights - 2.25 May 2018

Postby citeman » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:07 am

tonestertm wrote:Lucky Tim... it's Feature Request time!

I wonder if you might consider a "full time highlight" (checkbox on the upper left, as opposed to the road type dropdown, which is more of an itinerant usage) to indicate Unpaved -- and maybe Tunnel -- segments, perhaps with a stroke style acting as an overlay? This way, it could be left on full time, while freeing up the road type box to do the usual madness. Especially since these traits can be applied to most/all other road types now.

Please give it a thought.
Thanks!

I would whole heartily second tonestertm's request and I would also please ask that you consider adding 'Headlights Required' to that list.

Thanks in Advance,
- CITEMAN
Remember to keep Wazing!

[ img ] [ img ]
Closure & Restrictions Fanatic
citeman
State Manager
State Manager

Re: [Script] Colour Highlights for Segments - v1.6.2 Apr 201

Postby CrackedLCD » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:41 am

Welp, I'm at a loss here. After installing 1.6.2 the script doesn't work anymore. Nothing highlights, and there are no options under the dropdowns for cities or the purple highlight type. I uninstalled and reinstalled the script to no avail. Am I the only one having this issue? Haven't seen any other posts on this, or how to fix it.
~CrackedLCD
AM for Baldwin-Mobile Cos., AL // Grenada-LeFlore-Carroll Cos., MS // Escambia-Santa Rosa Cos., FL // CM for the USA

Moto Droid Turbo (Android 5.1) on Verizon Wireless
[ img ]
CrackedLCD
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby CrackedLCD » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:02 am

iknietjij wrote:
CrackedLCD wrote:Welp, I'm at a loss here. After installing 1.6.2 the script doesn't work anymore. Nothing highlights, and there are no options under the dropdowns for cities or the purple highlight type. I uninstalled and reinstalled the script to no avail. Am I the only one having this issue? Haven't seen any other posts on this, or how to fix it.

You may have to disable NoScript if you have it running, it may prevent running the script (or parts of it). Also check what options you have enabled, of course.

I definitely don't have noscript running; I've never even used it before.

I deleted all the other extensions except for one related to Foursquare. It works and I just used it today. But the Highlights script is still not working. I deleted the cache, and the script itself and reinstalled — nothing changes.

I tried the WME Addons tool and it works, too. So it seems to be just this script that's failing me.
~CrackedLCD
AM for Baldwin-Mobile Cos., AL // Grenada-LeFlore-Carroll Cos., MS // Escambia-Santa Rosa Cos., FL // CM for the USA

[ img ]
CrackedLCD
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby CrackedLCD » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:57 am

doctorkb wrote:I can't see where it has been asked... Which browser, OS and versions of both are you running?

Browser: Chrome 27.0.1453.15 beta-m

Hmm. I didn't even realize I was in the beta channel for Chrome! (It's not my primary browser, Opera is.)
~CrackedLCD

[ img ]
CrackedLCD
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby CrackedLCD » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:23 pm

ncc1701v wrote:Is Chrome beta working for you? I also have Chrome beta (and Ghostery) and scripts have recently stopped working.

Works just fine. I only use Chrome for a few sites (Waze, Facebook, Foursquare editing and Google Street View) since those are crap on Opera. I don't use Ghostery on Chrome, but I do use some other extensions like a translator and WME Add-Ons and they work OK.

Is there a source for older versions of these scripts? I would like to go back to 1.6.0 and see if it works. That was the last known working version for me, I think.
~CrackedLCD

[ img ]
CrackedLCD
Area Manager
Area Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts