The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.

"Update Requests" button not working? [Support?]

Post by
I just became area manager of a second area yesterday... one was sorely needed in that area. I got on this morning knowing that there were a ton of update requests that came with this area.

However, when I click the "update requests", the nice little list doesn't pop up. Nothing does. It thinks about it for a second and then... nothing.

Is anyone else having this problem?

POSTER_ID:319795

Send a message
Last edited by unwallflower on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
FWIW, the US server appears to be fine. I haven't had any issues with original areas or areas recently expanded to in the last 2 weeks.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
unwallflower wrote:krankyd already stated this IS a server problem but is NOT server-specific. It occurs on both US and world servers. I'm in the US and it isn't working for me.
True enough. I'll amend my post with "FWIW, the US server appears to be fine for me." :? But I would guess even that isn't very helpful, again, since I'm not seeing this issue. I hope it gets fixed for y'all.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by anthyz
I've been viewing update requests via the Layers Panel, but I checked and the View Panel link doesn't work for me, either.
anthyz
Send a message

Post by Ash_Curnow
For what it's worth, it's happening for me too, and the issue started after getting my area expanded. Interesting thing is, I previously had 2 areas, now that I've got an expansion to my original area it's broken. BUT, my original 2 areas came up the same color with the AM layer turned on, the new expansion does not.
Anyway, I was waiting to see if it would fix itself, so it's good to know it's a real issue and being fixed. any idea on ETA for the fix? I miss my quick and easy list </3
Ash_Curnow
Send a message
~Ash
Original manager of SA, now just a regular Joe.
Mapping SA, one crashed cartouche at a time

Post by deeggo
It has never worked for me at all. If you find a solution, let me know.
deeggo
Send a message
Global Champ. Country manager Nederland & België
NL: Wiki: hoe label ik een (snel)weg correct?
HTC One M8 | Follow me on Twitter
Join Dropbox, free online file sync! Register through this link and give you and me 250MB extra for free. Thanks!

Post by deeggo
I'm having the same problem as Unwallflower. No window opens when clicking the update requests link. The pending link does open the pending window. Though, I'm not on the US server, I'm on the world server. BTW, it has never ever worked for me before.
deeggo
Send a message
Join Dropbox, free online file sync! Register through this link and give you and me 250MB extra for free. Thanks!

Post by deeggo
No no, my turn my turn! ;)
Please merge my areas too.
deeggo
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
If this works any chance you could merge my areas? This function has never worked for me!
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status