Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by kentsmith9
gohamstergo wrote:
AVdriver wrote:Um, last time i checked editing and not posting is how to move up in editor levels.
Moving up in Level is NOT what Waze editing is about. If that is why you're here, then that is unfortunate. You should be here to contribute to the community and improve the app, the editor, the map, and the overall Waze experience for everyone.
Personally I must admit that was a part of the draw for me to become an editor, but then it soon turned into creating the most advanced routing and guidance software on the planet. I still look at my points, but I certainly don't edit to see if I can beat the next guy above me any more. :geek:
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
Karrows wrote:I looked at the area and am concerned. I see you have edited it lately, so I am guessing you got it unlocked. There's a lot of no right turns out of the roundabout that don't seem right to me. It looks like once you are in the roundabout, north is the only allowed exit. doesn't seem right. I did not change anything.
Yes I think the restrictions are incorrectly set as well.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message