The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by khaytsus
RallyChris wrote:I'm not seeing the "mess" you are seeing. The live map update date shows that it updated 2 days ago.

On your phone this might take up to a week, unless you have a route that goes through the area, do a show on map for a search, or if you are on a client version that has the map refresh option.
It's updated now, but when I posted that it was still a disconnected mess of "recorded" roads, one-way directionality, etc.

It's taking at least a week for the Live Map to update. Not even talking about the client here; that takes even longer sometimes.
khaytsus
Send a message
USA Country Manager
Central Kentucky Area Manager
AT&T LG G2 (AOKP 4.4.4)
Nexus 7 2013 (Cm 13.1)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/334 ... ze-500.gif

Post by leocylau
Now it's 9.10.2010, I've updated the map a week ago but the live map has not updated my changes yet even it shows 'Last update: 9.8.2010' at the left bottom corner :?: hmm...we need more patience :mrgreen:
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 3
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

'For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.' 1 Cor. 10:33b

GC•Newcastle upon Tyne AM•HK CM•Localisation Coordinator

Post by leocylau
There 2 weeks are fine. Only take less than 3 days to update the map on the client.
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 3
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

'For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.' 1 Cor. 10:33b

GC•Newcastle upon Tyne AM•HK CM•Localisation Coordinator

Post by RallyChris
I'm not seeing the "mess" you are seeing. The live map update date shows that it updated 2 days ago.

On your phone this might take up to a week, unless you have a route that goes through the area, do a show on map for a search, or if you are on a client version that has the map refresh option.
RallyChris
Send a message
Portland, OR / USA - Mega Mapper
Wiki: Area Manager | Map Editing | Known Issues List
Official Suggestion Websites (hosted by uservoice):
Waze Client | Waze Website / Editor
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/d/d9/W ... 00k_5c.png

Post by robin1979
World server is amazingly quick with its updates after the upgrade 2 (?) weeks ago.
robin1979
Send a message
MapSquadEurope
Area Manager - Europe

Post by uranik
So, it makes no sense to specify in cartouche that the road was closed for repairs for 4 days, so that the waze routing system does not plot a route drivers through it: (
uranik
Send a message