Post by gutrixio
hbiede2 wrote:Whenever I log in to the forum with my normal account (HBiede), I get a 500 server error. 100% of the time, every page. Would like to know how to regain access to the forum from my account so I don't have to use a second account just for the forum.

The 500 server error will be fixed soon , but that haven't to be a problem with your account, you should try to reset your password.
gutrixio
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message

Post by gutrixio
There is a Tapatalk forum login issue.
gutrixio
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message

Post by gutrixio
santyg2001 wrote:There is a Tapatalk forum login issue.
Solved.
--
gutrixio
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message

Post by gutrixio
I have noticed the same a long time ago.

But I don't take care of it because the forum knows what I'm really logged in. ;) :o , but it is definitively a Bug.
gutrixio
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message

Post by gutrixio
I'm I the only one?

Each time I post anything it says "500 error", even when actually it posts it. It's kind of weird.

Edit: Not all the time.
gutrixio
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
Is there any way to manage which subscribed to sub-forums generate emails and which don't. For the most part I want subscribed topics to generate email notifications, but don't want subscribed forums to. I'm not seeing any way to control that, but it's something I do on just about every forum I use.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by HandofMadness
I've been unable to send PMs using that latest paid version of TT4. When I hit send it tells me it can't find private messages and that sending failed.
HandofMadness
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Harmonious4
Can't visit notification settings page in User Control Panel. Trying to configure email notifications, but there's no tab for it in UCP and when I try a direct link I get a 500 error.
Harmonious4
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 5
Send a message
Country Manager: Canada

Post by Harmonious4
I could swear there used to be a Board Preferences > Edit notification options page, but I can do without.

How would one change the address to which alpha@waze.com sends notifications? Again, not really essential to me but wanted to optimize workflow
Harmonious4
Country Manager
Country Manager
Answers: 5
Send a message
Country Manager: Canada

Post by hawkeygoal
taco909 wrote:Yes, it is rather silly as IMG tags are still available in forum posts.
Maybe we just all go old school and copy and paste signatures into the body of the post.
hawkeygoal
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message